Ladies and gentlemen, it's time for another top 10 list. Or top 9. Whatever. This wedding at Rumely Tractor Historic Event Space was chock full of so many awesome things and moments, it was hard to narrow it down. But here we go.
1. Mo, the dog. . .named after Alamo Drafthouse. . .helping his mom get her wedding dress on. Can you even with that fluffy wuffy wittle puppy beard?!?
2. Sarah's first look with Dad. Because tears.
3. Mo. . .again. Surprising Sarah with the rings [and watching them with those sad puppy dog eyes through the door before he was allowed to go in.] Seriously.
4. The personalization on Ty's jacket. Fuck, we love us some good curse words.
5. Ty checking out Sarah's bum during portraits. It's always a good thing when you appreciate your wife's backside.
6. Those super adorable and wacky little flower girls.
7. The dance party that happened as soon as they walked into their reception. Life is short. Why wait until later on to dance?
8. Dad saying the wrong kid's name during his toast. Eh.. .we'll give him a pass. His baby girl just got married. He was a little emotional.
9. The real, strong, true love that Sarah and Ty share. You can see it on their faces. They just have so much fun together, and couldn't wait to start this next chapter of their life.
Sarah and Ty [and Mo], thank you from the bottom of our hearts for inviting us into your world for a little bit. Telling your story has been such an honor, and we've had an absolute blast.
Ceremony and Reception | Rumely Tractor Historic Event Space
Event Planner | Quintessential Events
Hair Stylist | Whitney Williams
Makeup Artist | Shannon Fenton-Coster
Flowers | KP Floral and Event Design
Catering | Plaza Catering
Dessert | Dolce Bakery
Band | Twice on Sunday
Video | Brandon Parigo
What would our top 10 list be for your wedding? Let's talk about it!